Tuesday, May 01, 2007


hello everyone, here are a few of the last couple of days or so, finely some up to date pictures so you can see him how he really looks. Thanks for taking an interest.
These two are of Caleb and my mom (Amber) outside in the sun. It was so hot he was in nothing but a diaper and a onesie.


Now you have to look closely what do you see?.....that's right His first boo boo. well not quit but the first one to need a band aide for.
well nothing to say here but aah.
He's so handsome!

2 comments:

The Matthews Family (Est. 2003) said...

Hey Amber and Dave! I can't believe how big Caleb is getting! Avery is also getting big, we just began her on solids!! OH BOY OH BOY!!! What a mess but so much fun! Well just wanted to drop a note to day hey! Hope to here from you all soon!
Viv

Anonymous said...

I do believe that I have the cutest nephew in the world. Lucky me!!!